Sunday, January 17, 2010

my favourite things




I am feeling very, very lazy today. i think it has something to do with how hot it has been here lately. I have been thinking all summer, "wow, it really isn't that hot this year!" but now summer is here in all it's glory to prove me wrong.

So, i have decided to show you some links that i adore, and that keep me entertained on days like these.

Morning Sunshine is a page of adorable little games to play! I find the games relaxing but not entirely pointless - excellent also for afternoons and evenings when you are feeling stressed or upset.

Sofia Ajram's Flickr photostream is really beautiful. Her photos have a kind of fairytale aesthetic, but are also quite grown up and serious.

Being a fan of black and white photography, I love the 60 Inspiring Examples of it!

Learn more about your star sign at Astrology in India! I love this website, because it has many differnet sections on the one star sign and is very informative. I read all of mine (cancer!) and even looked up my friends' star signs as well - it's so accurate! I love reading star signs because they can describe certain things about your personality that you knew you had, but never knew how to accurately explain it yourself.

The Medicinal Uses of Lavender was an interesting read. I recently purchased a bottle of lavender oil and i love it! i use it on my skin, and it heals amazingly, as well is putting it on my pillows to help me sleep easier at night.

The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun is amazing, amazing, AMAZING!

Ruche is an adorable (and super affordable!) online clothing store. I'm in love!

"RUCHE is a modern women's boutique with a vintage touch. We try to find items that are new, in-style, trendy, yet still inspired by a vintage look. We handpick each product to give you the perfect selection of clothing, accessories and more."


No comments:

Post a Comment