Thursday, December 17, 2009

hello, hello!

These past few days have been half busy, half lazy! In the mornings, I have been rushing around doing lots of things, then in the afternoons I have plenty of time to relax. I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping ... I have two more things I have to buy for my mum. Plus I keep thinking of gift ideas for things I could make for my friends, but I only have one - almost two - days left before the Christmas party at which I'd be giving their presents to them! I always seem to finish something (like a school assignment, for example) to a satisfactory standard, and then at the very last minute I have the BEST idea ever. But by then it's too late. Ah, what can you do though, haha.

I spent way too long watching Gossip Girl yesterd
ay afternoon, and I'm still only halfway through season one. It's such a silly show (my mum hates it!) but I can't help but love it. I think everyone needs drama in their lives, and I'd just prefer my drama to be in a TV show. I love looking at all the fashion and hairstyles, along with the big houses. Jenny is my favourite character, she's so cute and kind of helpless. My younger sister is totally addicted to Gossip Girl, she never stops talking about it! She keeps giving things away for me, so that is why I am trying to quickly watch as many episodes as I can.



I really like Angelic Pretty's 'Dessert Collection' series! It's not normally the kind of AP I like (over the top) but every so often I feel the need to tone it down a little. I have been wanting some more casual Lolita clothes that I can wear on a day-to-day basis. Even though I don't want to wear Lolita every single day, I do want to wear it more often than I currently do, but my wardrobe currently doesn't permit that. Hopefully once I make a few more things, I can wear it more often! Yay!

I have to get busy now! I want to at least try and get a few things made for my friends gifts! After Christmas, I want to write more than just what I have been doing with my days. I am very inspired by the blogs that have articles for self-development and that kind of thing. So, I will try my best to come up with something decent for you to read! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment